Knowledge Saves One’s Life

A King Named Veerakesari Came To The Country Of Vimapuri. His People Lived Happily Without Fear Or Worry Because He Always Ruled With Justice And Fairness. The King Used To Wear A Disguise To Monitor The Activities Of The Natives. As He Disguised Himself, He Saw A Plowman Plowing A Field On The Way. Seeing Him, The Disguised King Greeted Him, "May The Almighty God Grant You Good Strength And Long Life."The Farmer Looked At The Disguised King And Said, "Thank You Very Much For The Love You Show Me. " “How Much Income Is Earned On Land?” The Disguised King Asked The Ploughman. To Which The Farmer Replied , "I Get One Hundred Silver Coins A Month." "What Are You Doing With That Amount Of Money?" Asked The King. “I Pay One-Fifth As Tax To The King. Another Share Is Due To The Debt I Have Incurred. Let Me Lend You Another Share. I Throw The Fourth Part And Ascend. I Will Spend The Final Share On Myself,” He Said Enigmatically.Hearing This, The Disguised King Did Not Understand Anything. He Removed His Disguise. Knowing That It Was The King Who Had Spoken To Him So Far, The Plowman Bowed To Him Humbly. “I Understand Your Answer Is To Pay Taxes And Spend For Yourself. What Does The Rest Mean?” Asked The King. The Plowman Replied, “I Spend A Portion Of My Income On My Parents. I Said I Owe It To Those Who Brought Me Up.I Spend The Fourth Share On My Daughter. In Any Case, She Has To Get Married And Live In Another Man's House. So I Said I Will Throw That Cost In The Street.The King Was Pleased To Hear The Ploughman's Answer. Your Intelligence Is Very Good. “You Must Not Give This Explanation To Anyone Without Me. If You Say That, There Will Be No Life In Your Body" He Said And Left. The King Came To The Palace And Told Everyone The Riddle He Heard And Asked For An Explanation. No One Could Explain It. The King Announced That Whoever Could Explain This Riddle Would Be Rewarded With A Thousand Gold Coins . One Of The Ministers Found Out Who Had Told The King This Riddle. The Minister Went Straight To This Ploughman. "Tell Me The Explanation Of The Puzzle That You Said To The King After Getting These Five Hundred Gold Coins Newly Minted At The Government Mint," Said The Minister. Seeing The Gold Coins With Dazzling Light, The Plowman Thought That He Could Overcome The King Anyway And Gave The Explanation Of The Bush And Got The Gold Coins.On Returning To The Palace, The Minister Went Directly To The Government And Explained The Riddle. Knowing That The Plowman Was Answering, The King Ordered His Guards To Drag Him.He Looked At The Plowman Who Was Brought To The Palace And Said, “What Is Your Arrogance? The Explanation Of The Riddle Must Not Be Told To Anyone Without Me. I Had Commanded You That If You Tell, Your Life Will Be Lost. "You Are Disobeying My Orders, Let's See Who Is Going To Save Your Life Now," Asked The King Angrily. The Plowman Looked At The King And Said, “O King, Listen To Me. He Politely Said That There Is Nothing Wrong With Me,” The Farmer. The King Replied, "Didn't I Say That You Should Not Tell Anyone The Answer To This Riddle Without Me?" He Shouted. Immediately The Farmer Showed The King The Gold Coins Given By The Minister And Said, “These Gold Coins Have Their Image Engraved On One Side. After Seeing This, I Replied To The Minister. So I Explained By Keeping Myself. I Have Not Disobeyed Their Orders In Any Way . "The King, Knowing The Intelligence Of The Ploughman, Sent Him Many Gifts. It Was His Knowledge That Saved The Life Of The Ploughman. Justice: Knowledge Is One's Greatest Wealth. It Will Help Him In Time. So Everyone Should Improve Their Knowledge.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

இதய அறுவை சிகிச்சையின் வரலாறு